Wednesday, May 20, 2009

time with bamaw

we have always just called my parents, "grandma" and "grandpa." i asked them if they wanted any special names but they didn't have any preferences. once we got to georgetown townsend started calling both of them "bamaw." so we are going with that for my mom. i tried calling my dad, "bampaw" but that one hasn't stuck. townsend and ellory seem to just have one name for both. i think townsend once said, "peepaw" to my dad so i tried using that one but i don't know if it'll stay.
i'm so thankful we were able to make this trip so the kids could spend some time with their grandparents. aunt susu had gone into the attic and brought out lots of our old toys so the kids had plenty to play with. unfortunately, ellory seemed to like my dad's computer the best. she would go into the room and just start pushing all the buttons. sorry bamaw. :)

No comments: