Monday, February 8, 2010

daddy's little girl

this is another marin post. she is so funny. and just like her daddy. tonight she took off her shirt and went to sit in daddy's lap. she said, " scratch my back." so daddy started scratching. then she got his hand and put it on her arm and said, "scratch my arm." again daddy obliged. then she rolled up her pants and put his hand on her leg and said, " scratch my leg." i guess she wanted to compare scratching abilities because she then got down and came over to me and went through the same scenario. the whole thing was funny enough but even funnier to me because every night norton and i get in bed and read for awhile. within 5 seconds norton has scooted over by me, pulled up his shirt and started wiggling his back. in other words-"scratch my back!" and if we are sitting on the couch he'll put his leg over mine and and roll up his pants. in other words-"scratch my leg." see the pattern here? but i don' t think marin has ever seen her daddy do these things since it's usually after she is in bed. i guess it's in the genes.

No comments: